Latonia, Kentucky

I have had Zoomtown for over a year, in that time I have never had DL speeds even close to 50% of advertised rate.I have spent 20+ hours in the outsourced CS loop, which is designed to aggravate/confuse you.

IF you are like me you are not easily shaken, which leads them to offer you discounted rates of free services.. They WILL NEVER give you anything. DO NOT use this worthless company, they have NO intentions on investing in the infrastructure to handle the speeds you "think" you are paying for.

This is a CRIMINAL enterprise which should be shuttered by the FTC.

Review about: Zoomtown Internet.

1.1
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Cincinnati Bell?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Sonetel - Smells like a scam Sonetel "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..." Read more Boycott Cincinnati Bell Cincinnati Bell "I'm boycotting Cincinnati Bell on Facebook. Their social media team doesn't respond to criticism, which proves they don't care about customers. So, I started @BoycottCincinnatiBell page (https://www.facebook.com/BoycottCincinnatiBell). Like the page..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Dishonest or incompetent..... STAY CLEAR OF RISE BROADBAND! Rise Broadband "I've been having severe stability issues, dropped connections, speeds at 10% of promised or less for months. I've gone the through the trouble shooting process with the very cordial techs..." Read more Хочу оставить отзыв о магазине GearBest Gearbest "I already made 17 purchases in the GearBest store. All the parcels came quickly. The quality of the goods is good. The support service answers on time and quickly resolves..." Read more Dhgate - Very good! Dhgate "A Chinese friend told me about this site. Is similar to others, but I here I found more sport jerseys than in the others. I made two orders: one with..." Read more Castle Windows - Broken seals around window panes Castle Windows "Our windows were installed August 10,2004 from your company that was located at 200 Prosperity Drive in Knoxville Tenn. 865-588-6888 that no longer exists. We had made several complaints, which..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - Almost Slipped And Fell In This... Dunkin Donuts "I stopped into my local Dunkin Donuts about 6:15 in the morning and it was very busy as everybody and their Uncle wanted hot coffee and something to eat. I..." Read more