Cincinnati Bell - Zoomtown speeds NOT even close to advertisement
I have had Zoomtown for over a year, in that time I have never had DL speeds even close to 50% of advertised rate.I have spent 20+ hours in the outsourced CS loop, which is designed to aggravate/confuse you.
IF you are like me you are not easily shaken, which leads them to offer you discounted rates of free services.. They WILL NEVER give you anything. DO NOT use this worthless company, they have NO intentions on investing in the infrastructure to handle the speeds you "think" you are paying for.
This is a CRIMINAL enterprise which should be shuttered by the FTC.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Zoomtown Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE!!!! I was told they have 24/7 service and their website says 24/7 service, their website has a CHAT TAB and you tap it but..."
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "We looked forward to having dinner out on Sunday (Nov 1st, 2015) we both ordered pot roast, which we had a year or so ago in Louisville, KY and it..."
- "I should have waited to write my review after the work had been completed. If you can even call it that. My review was posted almost an hour and half..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."