I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR 47 YEARS AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I HAVE SUFFERED PUTTING UP WITH CB FOR THAT LONG.OK, SO MAYBE JUST 27 OF THE LAST 47 YEARS.

THERE IS NOT ENOUGH TIME OR ROOM TO LIST THE PROBLEMS. I AM CONVINENCED THEY DO NOT CARE AT ALL. CAN NOT WAIT TO MOVE AWAY FROM THEM ASAP AFTER THEY UNLOCK MY PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE I KNOW HATES THEM.

WHO IS RUNNING THIS COMPANY. THINK THEY WERE BROUGHT IN TO DISMANTLE THE ENTIRE COMPANY. HOW DO THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT? BECAUSE WE DON'T.

I MIGHT START A PICKET LINE.I'M SURE I COULD GET HUNDREDS TO JOIN ME.

Review about: Cincinnati Bell Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Cincinnati Bell?

Comments

Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Boycott Cincinnati Bell Cincinnati Bell "I'm boycotting Cincinnati Bell on Facebook. Their social media team doesn't respond to criticism, which proves they don't care about customers. So, I started @BoycottCincinnatiBell page (https://www.facebook.com/BoycottCincinnatiBell). Like the page..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more