I had an account with cincy bell for over 2 years and was using autopay to pay my bills as I tend to forget about last dates of bills sometimes..I submitted an order to terminate all cincinnati bell services at my apartment last month (The effective date for service cancellation was November 30th). Just couple of days ago, I found that cincy bell deducted the entire amount for a month.. i logged into my account and pulled up the last bill, I found they billed me for services from 12/04 to jan 3 2016. I spent more than 2 hours talking to customer care reps (they keep putting me on hold saying they will look into the account/speak with the account department and then transfer me to a new customer care rep..to whom I have to explain the matter all over again).. After they desperately tried to convince me it was my last bill, i asked them 2 questions

1. My bills are always "pay in advance" which means I pay for my services in advance. If that is the case, for what services was I paying on december 25th when my account was terminated on Nov 30th?

2. the period mentioned in the bill online says " december 4 to jan 3". Why would I be billed for this period when i did not have an account with cincy bell?

Finally, they ran out of their excuses and issued me a refund. They said it was a "technical glitch" caused by autopay!!!!

Watch out if you have autopay enabled in your account.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Cincinnati Bell. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cincinnati Bell to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cincinnati Bell and cincinnati bell service transfer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cincinnati Bell?

Comments