I just switched to TMC because I was just tired of Cincinnati Bell.First they give you DVR for free, then take it back.

I was told when I received the service, phone, cable, internet, that for as long as I lived here, the cost would stay the same. It went from 108.00 to 189.00. The reception is not always clear and is usually choppy. The router could not handle everything in the home and had to get another router.

It is no wonder the company is selling pieces and probably going out of business. I do not recommenced this company for any service at all.

Do not get CB.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Cincinnati Bell. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cincinnati Bell.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Cincinnati Bell to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cincinnati Bell?

Comments

DSgamby
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada #967276

They are not giving you the DVR for free.They are renting it to you for free.

Renting means you return it when your are done with the service. The only way you keep the DVR is if you buy it out right. Which is not allowed in the US.

Canada allows this as I have 3 DVRs from Shaw.

All providers fees raise including TMC.You can't expect the price to remain the same for 30 years when new channels and new infrastructure costs money to get and maintain.

It is best to use the ISP router as a bridge and use your own router as the router.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #967237