Service has been quite good for some time (3 yrs) for an Internet package only (30 Mbps Down/5 Up) but apparently there was an accident along the road. I appreciated the call that they would be doing work today (I work from home) and switched to my Verizon modem.

I called today, got India, and they had no clue why I have no service after the work performed today.

They scheduled to send a Tech on Thursday, not good for me as I run my phone/VOIP over the same line as well as my work VPN. Scheduled a TW install for next week, better speeds, cheaper and yes maybe other headaches.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Cincinnati Bell. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cincinnati Bell to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cincinnati Bell for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments