I have contacted cincinnati bell and been refused when asked to speak with management.Salesman,Brandon Walker, repeatedly lied about when service could be set up and that we would be in a 2 year contract.

I was told we could cancel at anytime if unsatisfied with service as long as I gave 30 days notice to cancel. However, after experiencing TERRIBLE service we trying to cancel was told I am in contract for 2 YEARS and the only way out is to pay termination, which is paying up front the remaining 2 years.

I am so tired of dropping internet connection and trying to run a business and am horrified by the realization that they will repeatedly lie to you to get you to sign up.I am very disappointed am stuck paying to a disappointed service I no longer need.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

CincinnatiBell
Cincinnati Bell Verified Representative

Hi!Communications are essential to a good experience and somehow we managed to fail you in this area.

We are always hard at work to make sure our team delivers on our brand promise and every customer has a positive experience. Your satisfaction is our first priority and we want to take care of this for you. Please provide us with your account and contact information via email to cbsocialmedia@cinbell.com.

Thanks!-Jonah