Dent, Ohio
1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE!!!!

I was told they have 24/7 service and their website says 24/7 service, their website has a CHAT TAB and you tap it but there is NEVER ANY ONE it WAYS SAYS NO REPS AVAILABLE!!! Their website cost me $500 in bounce check fees AND I HAD TO CLOSE MY CHECKING ACCOUNT!!! I tried paying my bill online several times! You can't tell if the payment went thru!! There's no confirmation given , THE BALANCE NEVER CHANGES!! I tried several times then my friend tried !! We found out on Monday from the bank calling us that EVERY TIME WE TRIED IT PROCESSED IT!! There was 8 checks going thru my back that bounced AN they kept trying to send so the bank offered to close account and open new one. The bank seen the check amounts was all the exact same amount and all sent within just seconds of eachother!!! I called Cincinnati Bell to find out THEY CHARGE $25 per check per time they send it! They charged me $$200 in bounced check fees!!! I explained their website doesn't show any difference nor says payment accepted, nor any confirmation nor ANY BALANCE NUMBER changes!!!

They refused to wave the fees even with all the info even with seeing time and date stamp of all of them was within only 3-5 minutes! I am a NEW ACCOUNT AS WELL!!

I told them I'll do half the fees if they do half!! They refused!! Then the lady said she doesn't like my insistence of being fair so she wants the bounce check fees paid NOW!!! The bill wasn't PAST due! I refused she said it's fees for bounced checks NOT service so they can demand it be paid any time! I still refused and I HUNG UP! Within 5 min of hanging up, she had my wifi and cable SUSPENDED!!! I tried calling and it said THEY ARE CLOSED?! Yet website says call 24/7 includes words ( Saturday-Sundays) !! That was yesterday , Friday ! Today I caved and paid in full my bill of $168.00 plus the $200. I paid $370.00 to cover everything until I switch back to TWC, after paying with my debit over the phone, an automated system says (your phone service will be restored in less than 2hrs)... I DONT HAVE PHONE SERVICE WITH THEM!! It then said ( if you need anything ELSE RESTORED, press #2, I pressed #2 to tell them it's WIFI and fioptics cable NOT PHONE SERVICE!! When I pressed #2 it rang twice then said WE ARE CLOSED PLEASE CALL BACK ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY!! Tomorrow is SUNDAY!!! So we will be OUT OF WIFI AND CABLE FOR 3 DAYS AFTER BILL PAID IN FULL

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Regretfully513 is overall dissatisfied with Cincinnati Bell and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about cincinnati bell phone service at Cincinnati Bell was worst decision ever, lies about hours and bad website Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cincinnati Bell.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Cincinnati Bell to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cincinnati Bell?

Comments

Wayne, Michigan, United States #1237993

Like the previous guy said, I would contact the Better Business Bureau to file a complaint and email the Public Utilities Company of Ohio.I also recommend contacting the local Cincinnati tv stations (consumer reporter or troubleshooter) to see if they will run a story about them or if other people are having the same issues.

Plus, spread the word on facebook, twitter, google plus, and yelp about your experience. They are terrible in my opinion.

The more who complain, the better chance of something getting done about it.

Wayne, Michigan, United States #1237232

If you don't get your money back, I'd get a lawyer and take them to court.If you call them again, ask for corporate customer service in Cincinnati.

Make sure to file a complaint with the BBB, the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO), Angie's List, and contact your local State Representative and Senator. I had to do that with my services and bill to. That gets something done. Cincinnati Bell is run very poorly in so many ways.

They don't care about customers or providing good and stable service. I don't know how they are still in business.

Their cable and internet never works right and always goes out.Good luck!