Cincinnati Bell charged $557.93 after account was closed!
On Monday September 9, 2013, I received a “Past Due” bill ($557.93) for a Cincinnati Bell account I closed in June of 2013.The “Past Due” statement said that I had a “serious delinquency” with my account and they were going to be sending me to a collection agency.
When I closed my account in June, I had a 0.00 balance. I logged into my old account and it stated that I have a 0.00 balance. I called Cincinnati Bell to resolve this issue. The customer service representative first told me that it was my old bill.
I told her that I had paid my bill in full, in June, and my bill had never been delinquent. My bill has never been over $78.00 a month and paid timely each month. The customer service representative told me that I had 2 phones on the account. I let her know that there had never been 2 phones on the account.
There has only been 1 phone line with one phone. The customer service representative told me that she would have to look into it and put me on hold. When she came back on the line, she told me that the company had charged me for a new phone, AFTER I closed my account. She told me that it was a mistake and she had it taken care of and that I didn’t owe any money, and to disregard the bill.
I asked her to send me a letter or a bill stating that I had a zero balance. She told me that she could not send a letter to someone with a closed account. I asked her to send me an email stating that I had a zero balance, and she told me that she could not send me an email, again, since my account had been closed. I asked to speak with a supervisor, to see if the supervisor could send me a letter.
At 6:45pm the customer service representative then put me on hold for 15 minutes. The customer service representative came back on the line and told me that she was transferring me to a manager right away.
The customer service representative then TRANSFERRED ME TO AN ANSWERING SERVICE THAT STATED THE OFFICE CLOSED AT 7:00!!!!!The customer service representative kept me on hold until the manager’s office closed and then put me into an automated answering service that told me to call back the next day!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Account Charge
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "Hello! I am reporting from Cleveland, Ohio and I was introduced to the ACN opportunity by my girlfriends parents, Corey and Tonya Anderson. I visited their home at Thanksgiving to..."
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "For anyone that is ever sourceing out steroids on the internet in particular facebook beware of the canadian base scammer , frankie ciancio of the cities toronoto canada and edmonton..."
- "I had a glove wrapped in my taco!..."
- "A worthless product from which I did not see a single benefit. A multivitamin with amino acids. If you think you can evaluate it with free trial offer, think again. Myself,..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."