Cincinnati Bell charged $557.93 after account was closed!
On Monday September 9, 2013, I received a “Past Due” bill ($557.93) for a Cincinnati Bell account I closed in June of 2013.The “Past Due” statement said that I had a “serious delinquency” with my account and they were going to be sending me to a collection agency.
When I closed my account in June, I had a 0.00 balance. I logged into my old account and it stated that I have a 0.00 balance. I called Cincinnati Bell to resolve this issue. The customer service representative first told me that it was my old bill.
I told her that I had paid my bill in full, in June, and my bill had never been delinquent. My bill has never been over $78.00 a month and paid timely each month. The customer service representative told me that I had 2 phones on the account. I let her know that there had never been 2 phones on the account.
There has only been 1 phone line with one phone. The customer service representative told me that she would have to look into it and put me on hold. When she came back on the line, she told me that the company had charged me for a new phone, AFTER I closed my account. She told me that it was a mistake and she had it taken care of and that I didn’t owe any money, and to disregard the bill.
I asked her to send me a letter or a bill stating that I had a zero balance. She told me that she could not send a letter to someone with a closed account. I asked her to send me an email stating that I had a zero balance, and she told me that she could not send me an email, again, since my account had been closed. I asked to speak with a supervisor, to see if the supervisor could send me a letter.
At 6:45pm the customer service representative then put me on hold for 15 minutes. The customer service representative came back on the line and told me that she was transferring me to a manager right away.
The customer service representative then TRANSFERRED ME TO AN ANSWERING SERVICE THAT STATED THE OFFICE CLOSED AT 7:00!!!!!The customer service representative kept me on hold until the manager’s office closed and then put me into an automated answering service that told me to call back the next day!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Account Charge
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "I need to no aout the JRP in cincinnati ohio my lil girl went there yesterday and they loved her, but I dont wanna be TAKEN for my money? Everybody..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "I was recently employed by Party City. The management never sat down with me to help me set up my ADP Self Service Portal. Today I went up there and..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."