I'm boycotting Cincinnati Bell on Facebook.Their social media team doesn't respond to criticism, which proves they don't care about customers.
So, I started @BoycottCincinnatiBell page (https://www.facebook.com/BoycottCincinnatiBell). Like the page and send them a message!
I have fioptics internet, and it's pretty hit or miss. The part that angers me most is that you *have* to pay their wi-fi router rental, regardless of whether you use it or not. I don't use it, as I have commercial-grade high-speed router that outperforms their junky wi-fi router.
There's a reason they want you to use their equipment.
Why?Because they'll sell you gigabit Internet, but supply you with a wifi router that only supports 50 megabits, so you *never* get the speeds they charge you for.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- Like boycottcincinnatibell on facebook
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- Mandatory equipment rental
You May Also Like
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "Online ordering never works with their coupons. I now order online from a competitor. Not sure why this is so hard?..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."