Cincinnati, Ohio

I'm boycotting Cincinnati Bell on Facebook.Their social media team doesn't respond to criticism, which proves they don't care about customers.

Related: Cincinnati Bell Fioptics Internet Service Review

So, I started @BoycottCincinnatiBell page (https://www.facebook.com/BoycottCincinnatiBell). Like the page and send them a message!

I have fioptics internet, and it's pretty hit or miss. The part that angers me most is that you *have* to pay their wi-fi router rental, regardless of whether you use it or not. I don't use it, as I have commercial-grade high-speed router that outperforms their junky wi-fi router.

There's a reason they want you to use their equipment.

Why?Because they'll sell you gigabit Internet, but supply you with a wifi router that only supports 50 megabits, so you *never* get the speeds they charge you for.

Review about: Cincinnati Bell Fioptics.

I liked: Like boycottcincinnatibell on facebook.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Mandatory equipment rental.

1.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cincinnati Bell?

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1208653

I agree with you 100%.Their service is beyond garbage and the cable and internet never work right.

No wonder their reputation is so poor anymore. They can't even get my dam* bill right.

They use to be good but not now.I am calling the PUCO, BBB, Angie's List, and my Local Representative to file complaints.