Boycott Cincinnati Bell

I'm boycotting Cincinnati Bell on Facebook.Their social media team doesn't respond to criticism, which proves they don't care about customers.

So, I started @BoycottCincinnatiBell page ( Like the page and send them a message!

I have fioptics internet, and it's pretty hit or miss. The part that angers me most is that you *have* to pay their wi-fi router rental, regardless of whether you use it or not. I don't use it, as I have commercial-grade high-speed router that outperforms their junky wi-fi router.

There's a reason they want you to use their equipment.

Why?Because they'll sell you gigabit Internet, but supply you with a wifi router that only supports 50 megabits, so you *never* get the speeds they charge you for.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 06 #1208653 Columbus, Ohio

I agree with you 100%. Their service is beyond garbage and the cable and internet never work right. No wonder their reputation is so poor anymore. They can't even get my dam* bill right. They use to be good but not now. I am calling the PUCO, BBB, Angie's List, and my Local Representative to file complaints.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.