I'm boycotting Cincinnati Bell on Facebook.Their social media team doesn't respond to criticism, which proves they don't care about customers.
So, I started @BoycottCincinnatiBell page (https://www.facebook.com/BoycottCincinnatiBell). Like the page and send them a message!
I have fioptics internet, and it's pretty hit or miss. The part that angers me most is that you *have* to pay their wi-fi router rental, regardless of whether you use it or not. I don't use it, as I have commercial-grade high-speed router that outperforms their junky wi-fi router.
There's a reason they want you to use their equipment.
Why?Because they'll sell you gigabit Internet, but supply you with a wifi router that only supports 50 megabits, so you *never* get the speeds they charge you for.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Like boycottcincinnatibell on facebook
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- Mandatory equipment rental
You May Also Like
- "In January my internet and home phone went dead>>AT&T came out to repair>>placing a temporaryline arose driveway and lawn. 4-5 wks later they came out to bury the line..."
- "So for over a month now Carol and I have been trying to cancel our account with Century Link after we called them at the beginning of September to get..."
- "Brighthouse, Orlando FL - was scheduled to activate TV, Internet and Phone service at my parent's new home, which also has a Legrand home automation (HA) and Unity integration system...."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- "My parents purchased a Kenmore Elite dishwasher for me last Christmas. A couple of weeks ago a small rubber fitting blew out. I called 1-888-Kenmore to see about..."
- "The new Coldwater Creek sure isn’t what it used to be. I purchased a jacket and followed the washing instructions on the inside label. The first time I washed..."
- "Online ordering never works with their coupons. I now order online from a competitor. Not sure why this is so hard?..."